Monday, September 29, 2014

Indeterminate inflorescences - fascicle - and other items, too!

I totally love living with a botanist.  I mean, you seriously can't drive anywhere in the world without fascinating comments on the vegetation around you (and likewise, my favorite living-with-a-botanist movie experience was, "PAUSE THE MOVIE! That's a GYPSUM DEPOSIT in the background!!!!!). 









So - my take of an indeterminate inflorescences called a fascicle.  I have no clue what it all means, and admire people who do.... 








 And I still love playing with Mercury Dimes....  What is that under it?  Ostrich egg shell.  Shhhh! It is my daughter's shell.  But since she's at school (so I couldn't possibly ask her!), I don't think she would mind me borrowing it : )

No comments:

Post a Comment