Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall colors.... Boho inspired bracelets

I've been having a lot of fun lately....  First, I made my very own light box (yay!), which makes picture taking a LOT easier than waiting for those 30 minutes when the lighting outside is perfect.  And that 30 minute window of opportunity?  I'd have to wish that it wasn't freezing outside, or raining, or that my kids needed help with some crazy project.

Total lighting independence.  YAY!  Secondly - I've been inspired by fall colors and bohemian inspired bracelets.  LOVE how various bracelets stack, so I'm making my own versions for the Etsy store.  That, and still coding the website, but hopefully that will be done by the end of September!

I hope everyone is enjoying the early fall weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment